Monday, October 24, 2011

One Year!

This past Thursday was Tony and I shared our 1st year anniversary of being together!
This year has been the best year of my life. I am so excited for the future God has prepared for me with this man! I am also so excited for the ministry God has placed on both our hearts! I am so blessed to have such a man after God's heart who is so encouraging and loving to anyone who is placed in his life.

This weekend we got all dressed up, went to see a movie and have dinner. The date was absolutely perfect! Our gifts to each other were made in secret and somehow we ended up both making the other a photo album of our first year together.  I am so endlessly amazed and grateful how God has orchestrated mine and Tony's relationship. 

Sweetheart, I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment