Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Blissful Fall Weekend

Tony and I got to spend another weekend together! He drove to school for the David Crowder Band concert on Thursday and then stayed till Sunday!  It was so wonderful to have him near by and not 5 hours away! The David Crowder Band is on their last tour together so it was a wonderful treat to be at the concert.

  

Sadly there was still work to be done so while he was here we studied at the Library like old times! 
My man can make me smile no matter what!!!!

This was our view on the way to church Sunday morning! I love fall!
 

Then after church we caught up on some Saturday night live! 
 





French press from Starbucks! 
 

I think our lives are centered around coffee! 

Well that was my weekend! How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment