Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Perfect Birthday Ever!!


I had the most wonderful birthday ever this year! I was blessed to have my boyfriend with me for my birthday because we live two states apart but the Lord is good and worked everything out perfectly. The morning of my birthday we went kayaking with two of my good friends Chad and Elizabeth.
This was the second time Tony had been kayaking so I was so excited for him to go with me!

Chad and Elizabeth!
The best birthday dinner ever!
Thank you everyone for such a wonderful birthday! I can't wait to spend many more with my wonderful family and friends! I have never been so happy or so blessed!

Ps. Tony got me a Amazon Kindle for my birthday! So I was wondering if someone could recommend some books for me to read or some tips from Kindle users?

Have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment