Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday Celebrations!

This week I celebrated my 23 birthday! It feels so weird having another birthday because I don't feel that I have felt my age since I was 15. But this week has been such a blessing and I am still in awe of the love shown to me! 
What is a birthday with out coffee and Trader Joe's?

My Birthday present from my parents were a pair of new running shoes from Try Sports! I got these amazing Saucony's that fit like a dream! And I completed my delayed autumn goal of being able to run a 5K by my birthday which i did the night before my birthday!!!! I am soo thrilled beyond words!!!!!!! 

The best family game in the world was played a lot this weekend called Dutch Blitz
I would highly recommend this game to any family!  
My lovely Mister sent me the most beautiful flowers on my birthday even though he was away working at our church camp. 

I would have to say this was a fantastic birthday and I am so thankful!



Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment