Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to school again!

So just for the record I haven't died. School just stared. I have missed blogging like whoa! But no fear there will be more blogging to come. Because I am a music major in college my life consists of literally practicing +studying+more practicing over and over again. My life is crazy right now but I am so blessed to be at a college where the teachers actually care about you and want you to finish well. Not only that but they will sit down with you and pray anytime it is needed. I am so thankful for my spirit filled teachers!
Also this semester I moved in to an apartment with two close friends. It is a totally new world for me and one I am beginning to like very much. It is nice to cook my own food.
Well, off I go again but here are a few pictures from my trip to Austria this summer I don't mind looking at.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment