Friday, November 7, 2014

Fist Bump for Friday!

Reading: This week I found an awesome magazine about coffee! I read a little of it and put it back on the stand. I am slightly obsessed with its cuteness so I'm going back to buy it!! 

 
Dreaming: Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday out of the entire year. I found this wreath on Pinterest and can't get it out of my mind! I'm going to have to make one. I've also been thinking about painting some pine cones for garland!!  


Thinking: I LOVE this haircut! I have been really thinking about getting a good hair trim. I've even scheduled an appointment for next week! We'll see if I really do it or not!! Eek! 
Cooking: Mr. Hubs and I made some homemade marshmallows this week for a friends get-together night. We are so excited about how they turned out! And they were super easy! I found the recipe on Yummly. 

Fist Bump! 
Have a happy Weenend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment