Sunday, November 2, 2014

Whoa, Its November!


Ralph and the Great Pumpkin! 
How in the world is it November already??? This year has flown by so fast. I have missed blogging so much, although I have enjoyed my break spending some much needed time learning how to be a wife, homemaker, and balancing life. I haven't come close to perfecting any of that but I live in the grace of God and the love of my sweet husband.

I will post soon about our whimsical wedding! It was really the most perfect day!






So, in other news, we had a freezing weekend here on the East Coast. Im talking record chills for this time of year! But never fear Soup Season is HERE!! I found this delicious recipe on the Yummly app (which I must say is the best app) for Pilgrim Stew!
The recipe was provided by Wholehearted Eats .










I have been hard at work finding an awesome coffee cozy pattern that I love! I use one of these cuties everyday but I love experimenting with new patterns. Right now I am super in love with the pocket on the pink cozy! Let me know what you think? And for those who are interested I sell them HERE on my shop.  







I hope ya'll have a wonderful week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment