Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Dinner

Because the Mister and I are going to be apart at our families houses for Christmas we celebrated our Christmas a few days ago when we were together! It was a perfect Christmas date and one I would strongly suggest for other couples anytime! 


We went to this restaurant  Downtown called Caffe Luna. It was simply divine! 

 
Mozzarella and Tomato's 


Bow Tie Pasta with Grilled Salmon in a Pink Sauce! 
Best Lasagna in the entire world! Promise! 

So I had never tried Caribou Coffee before out side of buying it from the grocery store, which I have never liked all that much. But when we went to the store I was amazed at how good their drinks were! Way better than Starbuck's mixed coffee drinks. They don't use syrups like most coffee places use, they use REAL caramel, and REAL melted chocolate! I was in heaven! 





We even played a few rounds of card games at the coffee shop! It was a wonderful Christmas treat! 

Hows your Christmas shopping and planning going? Don't forget to take time and Celebrate Jesus Christ our LORD for all his awesomeness and wonder this season!! 

Blessings and Merry Christmas Eve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment