Thursday, December 20, 2012

White Christmas? I think not...

So, it has been warm in eastern NC, just to say the least. I don't think I ever remember having a Christmas this warm. Some days can get a little windy and brisk, but that is all I can say to describe such events. I hope some of you are having a cool winter! 

This week has been crazy (fun). My amazing Mr Fiance has been here visiting from his home for the past week. We have spent a ton of time with family and close friends. 

I must be the biggest Christmas procrastinator of all. (I get it from my dad) because I have only bought (made) like 4 gifts this season. If I don't have my days mixed up Christmas is in 5 days!!! How in the world does time fly like that! I always have the intention to start making gifts early but that never happens. So I will be working on that the next couple of days. 

Let me know how your holiday shopping is going? 

Merry Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment